Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"Flip Over, Crash & Die!"

Just a quick thought. Last night driving just 35-40 minutes to Menlo Park I observed at least a half dozen idiots, maybe more, driving incredibly fast, passing on the right, weaving in and out and being just maniacs (and getting nowhere I might add). I'd laugh and say "hurry up and get to that red light" or "everybody just die!" I'ts just incredible how everyone is in such a rush to get nowhere. But my absolute favorite is "Please flip over, crash & die!" It never works but reminds me of one time probably 10 years ago while I was driving up Fisher Blvd. in Toms River N.J. when I see this guy in my rear view mirror driving like a maniac and weaving in and out and really coming up fast on my tail. He proceeds to swerve around me, pass me so I say "crash you idiot!" and then about 1/2 mile up the road we passed him wrapped around a pole on the side of the road. ha! Slow down you idiots!

No comments: