Thursday, December 14, 2006

Delirium Commission

Just finished this one, came out cool. Just in time, it's a holiday gift for someone. (Here's a better scan.)

"This is going to be the perfect housewarming/X-mas gift for my friends. Thanks again Dave!, Adam"

Next one is a watercolored garden illo, another gift so i'll grab a coffee and another pack of cigs and get cranking.

Just heard from my buddy Jason, who just got back home to Australia after a few years living in Florida. He's got another page of McBlack done and ready to ink and plans on pencilling some more.

Finished my Christmas shopping yesterday, it's been fucking killing me but it's done & done. I better get some good shit this year.

Last thing. I got a great email from my buddy Charlie, who commissioned the inking & coloring of the Colan Iron Man #1 recreation and it was incredible. He got the pieces yesterday and was blown away. I'll post that later or tomorrow.

No comments: